For press inquiries, please contact Annemarie Franck at firstname.lastname@example.org
We all love fairytales. „The Ugly Duckling“ by the Danish author, Hans Christian Andersen, is the inspiration behind the new FRANCK & FISCHER 2017 collection.
The story tells of a small bird that suffers from numerous insults until he grows into a beautiful swan and gains the respect of fellow swans. The fairytale describes how overcoming difficult times and holding onto hope, leads to happiness and fulfilment.
The FRANCK & FISCHER range consist of grey/black swans and white/pink swans that will appeal to the little princes and princesses. The soft tones are a reflection of the quiet, tranquil moments we all need in a busy and contiually changing world.
Annemarie Franck designs all the products in FRANCK & FISCHER’s collections, from a strong base in traditional Scandinavian design. Elements from her own childhood, combined with future vision of the best products to support the development of the child, gives each product a unique feeling of retro-charm and modern graphic expression.
All products are designed for the 0 – 5 age range. The toys focus on function, play-value and development of the child’s senses. The range is designed for a soft and harmonious start for your baby, from the swan-shaped cushions and changing table, to the new storage products that can be used for toys and toiletries.
– FRANCK & FISCHER is Danish design at it’s best
– we focus on play-value, function and quality
– fabrics are made from certified organic cotton
– all fabrics are dyed with environmentally friendly dyes
– our fillings consist of recycled polyester or corn fibre
– products are manufactured in a responsible manner
– all products follow EU standards
– Design for kids – made with care
Welcome to the 2017 world of FRANCK & FISCHER